Monday, April 29, 2024


 

My saddest day of Losting my Favorite pet

 

Animals are like our parents as they are not able to talk but they know everything like human. My favorite pet is cat named Tazii. She has been friend to me and all people, and I have learned to love all the animals because of her, yet her depasture gave me immense pain in my life.

She has been a friend to me as when she was hungry, she hung on me and cried “meow”. And when I sleep, she stole my blanket and she slept with me. She likes me and I love her very much. When I go to school hug her and say goodbye to her. My Tazii is completely different from other cats. She can understand everything we say/talk to her.

Because of her I love all the animals. We as a people we should not beat the animals instead we should give them a love and care. Harming to the animal is very sinful. We are under the Buddhism religion, so we have to know about what is right and what is wrong and what are the DOs and DONTs. Thus should not harm the animals which are dependent on us instead we support and give care to them.

One day me and my mother was going to shop and I take my beloved Tazii with us. While we are buying some goods my Tazii ran away. Me and my mother start worrying about her and start finding her. It was around 6pm still then we can’t find her. We feel sad and went home, reach to home I feel empty without my Tazii. I started missing my tazii and I start crying. It was one month passed and I am about to forget my cat. And also my father brought a new cat. Now she is my Favorite pet.

As I conclude we have to care our pets and we look after them carefully. We as a human being we should have to show compassion towards animals and treat them as the same. We have to know what the animals are needed. We will be good to animals instead doing bad.

 

4 comments:

  My saddest day of Losting my Favorite pet   Animals are like our parents as they are not able to talk but they know everything like hu...